The Skillful Antics team is looking for an account representative (sales advisor) who is passionate about selling websites and online marketing services, who embraces challenges, and who wants to help small businesses compete against big box corporate giants.
You will be joining a creative agency that enjoys working hard, delivering a top-notch product, and loves to have fun.
As an account representative, you seek new clients and maintain current clients, providing them solutions for their web development and online marketing needs. You will need excellent communication skills to be responsible for relaying information and needs of the clients to appropriate departments within the company (online marketing, web development, etc.). We need someone who is self-motivated, ready to work hard, and can contribute ideas that will move us into new markets and new opportunities.
Typical day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Accounts, Create Invoices, Find & Secure Leads
- Create & Execute Sales Strategies
- Communicate Between Clients & Company Departments
- Develop Marketing (Print, E-Newsletter, etc.)
- Attend Local Community Functions & Events for Networking
To be successful in this role, you must be ready to hustle and network with people throughout the community; simply sitting behind a desk and answering phones isn’t something you should expect to do day in and day out.
- Enthusiasm for creating relationships
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to adapt, identify opportunities, and have first class creative negotiating skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player and the ability to be coached
- A desire to help small businesses grow.
Skillful Antics is a first-class web development company focused on building relationships with clients rather than making a quick buck. Our prices are low, our service is high quality, and we specialize in web design, online marketing, and print/branding.
- Employment: Part Time
- Job Type: Sales
- Education: High School (Some College a Plus)
- Experience: Customer Service Background
- Industry: Web Design
- Salary: Hourly + Commission
To apply, go here: APPLICATION