The Skillful Antics team is looking for a Online Marketing Specialist who is passionate about SEO, SEM, SMM, and all the other S’s. We are looking for someone who embraces challenges, and who wants to help small businesses compete against big box corporate giants.
You will be joining a creative agency that enjoys working hard, delivering a top-notch product, and loves to have fun.
As an online marketing specialist, your main goal is to work with clients on their marketing goals. You’ll need to be able to create social media posts & manage social media accounts, write online articles, and understand better search engine optimization standards. You will be managing clients accounts and focusing on optimizing websites and web pages to achieve optimum keyword results.
Typical day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create & Manage Social Media Accounts
- Write & Publish Online Articles
- Create E-mail Marketing Campaigns
- Optimize Websites for Launch & Maintain Them Using SEO Tools
- Manage Google Adword Campaigns & Online Directory Listings
To be successful at this roll you must be able to keep organized, be a go-getter / problem solver, and have some creatively. You must have a creative mind, know what looks good, and know how to make it so.
- Enthusiasm for creating relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt, identify opportunities, and have first class creative negotiating skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A team player and the ability to be coached.
- A desire to help small businesses grow.
Skillful Antics is a first-class creative agency focused on building relationships with clients rather than making a quick buck. Our prices are low, our service is high quality, and we specialize in web design, online marketing, and print/branding.
- Employment: Part Time
- Job Type: Marketing
- Education: High School (Some College a Plus)
- Experience: Knows what a past participle is and how to use them correctly…among other grammar and spelling related queries.
- Industry: Web Design / Online Marketing
- Salary: Hourly
To apply, go here: APPLICATION