A website audit is crucial for businesses that want to stay competitive and relevant in today’s digital age. By conducting a thorough review of your website, you can discover a variety of opportunities for improving your online presence. You can also identify areas where you may be falling behind your competitors.
Why it’s important to do a website audit
- Overall recommendations: A website audit can help you identify technical issues with your website, such as broken links, slow loading times, and outdated software. It can also provide recommendations for improving the user experience, such as making the site more mobile-friendly or adding more engaging content.
- Content strategy opportunities: A website audit can help you assess the effectiveness of your current content strategy and identify opportunities for improvement. This could include identifying gaps in your content offerings, identifying popular topics that you should be writing about, and identifying any duplicate content that may be hurting your search engine rankings.
- Competitive research: A website audit can also help you understand how your website compares to those of your competitors. This can be particularly useful if you’re trying to identify areas where you can differentiate yourself and set yourself apart from the competition. By analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of your competitor’s websites, you can identify opportunities to improve your own site and make it more appealing to your target audience.
Overall, a website audit is an essential part of maintaining a successful online presence. By regularly reviewing your website and making changes based on the findings of an audit, you can ensure that your site is delivering the best possible user experience, attracting new customers, and staying ahead of the competition. So, it is very important to do a website audit to discover overall recommendations, content strategy opportunities, and competitive research.
ADA Compliance Audit
**NEW ADDON** ADA Compliance Audit – Does your website need to be ADA compliant? Have us work through your homepage and show where there are ADA-compliant issues.
Standard Website Audit
- Overall Recommendations – Included the big picture information on where you are and where we recommend your company focuses for future growth.
- Observations From Audit – We will compile a list of observations that we found when performing the brand audit. Everything from the website architecture and structure to your core messaging.
- Inbound Content Strategy – This is how we configure a purpose for moving forward with content strategy and an overall foundation to establish consistency.
- Outbound Content Strategy – Your outbound strategy is how we recommend getting the word out about your company and what sources and tools we will focus on using.
- Competitive Research – We take the time to research your competition and note what is working for them and what is not. From here we can better formulate a plan.